Masai Mara is undoubted the World’s top safari and big five game destination and most importantly it plays host to one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ – The Great Wildebeest Migration.
Escape to Kenya on this spectacular safari and experience thrilling moments to last a lifetime.
06 Nights/07 Days Safari: Ol Pejeta – Lake Naivasha/Nakuru – Masai Mara – Nairobi
Day 01: Arrive Nairobi – upon your arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our Uni-globe Silverbird representative & be transferred to your Nairobi hotel for overnight. Overnight stay at Kenya Comfort Hotel.
Day 02: Aberdares – after breakfast, you will depart Nairobi for Aberdares to arrive at Aberdares country club the base hotel/ Serena Sweet-waters in time for Lunch. After lunch, you will be transferred to the Ark where you will watch wild animals come and drink from the nearby water hole/ embark on an afternoon game drive at the Olpajeta conservancy. Overnight stay at Serena Sweet waters Camp. (BLD)
Day 03: Aberdares – after breakfast, you will be transferred to the nearby Aberdares country club to arrive in time for lunch. After lunch you will be transferred to your tree hotel with the balance of the day at leisure while watching animals come to drink. Overnight stay at The Ark Kenya (BLD)
Day 04: Aberdares / Ol pejeta conservancy – Lake Nakuru – after breakfast, you will depart Aberdares/ Olpajeta conservancy for Lake Nakuru to arrive in time for lunch. After Lunch, proceed for afternoon game drives at Lake Nakuru Park then proceed for overnight stay at Lake Naivasha Country Club. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 05: Masai Mara – after breakfast, you will depart Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Overnight stay at AA Lodge Masai Mara. (BLD)
Day 06: Masai Mara – Enjoy Full day at Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. Overnight stay at AA lodge Masai Mara. (BLD)
Day 07: Departure – After breakfast, you will depart Masai Mara for Nairobi J.K.I.A to arrive in time for your onward destination with wonderful memories of you stay here in Kenya (B)
Child Policy: Child below 2 yrs free. Child (2-12 yrs) sharing room with parents pays 50% of the per person adult rate. 02 children (3-12 yrs) sharing own room each pays 75% of the per person adult sharing rate. Child below 6 yrs are not allowed at Lake Elementaita Serena Lodge.
- Meet and Greet service by our local representatives at J.K.I.A Airport.
- Round trip transfers airport/hotel in Kenya.
- Accommodation as per choice of hotel / lodge (or similar).
- Meals Full board while on safari as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner); 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari.
- Transportation by specially equipped 7-seater Non-Air conditioned Safari Built 4×4 Land cruiser.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary; inclusive of applicable entrance fees.
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
- Temporary membership to Emergency Medical Evacuation Service whilst on safari.
- All Items of personal nature i.e. beverages, laundry, telephone, souvenirs etc.
- Travel / medical insurance, tips / gratuities for driver / guide and hotel staff, any change in itinerary.
- Any extras not mentioned above e.g. extra meals, Visa fee, All Bank transfer fees while making the payments at USD 50.00 Nett per remittance transaction.
- Credit card payments will attract 5% surcharge of the total price of the package.