Looking for an adventurous safari vacation?…Escape to Kenya & Discover a whole new world in the wild savannah plains of Africa. Explore the home of the Africa Safari where untamed wildlife, snaking rivers and alpine moorland combine to create picturesque landscapes.
5 Nights / 6 Days Safari: Nairobi|Aberdares/Ol Pejeta Conservancy | Lake Naivasha|Masai Mara National Reserve:
Day 01: Arrival Nairobi
Upon your arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our Uniglobe Silverbird representative & be transferred to your Nairobi hotel for overnight. Overnight stay at Hotel Ibis Styles.
Day 02: Aberdares
After breakfast, you will depart Nairobi for Aberdares to arrive at Aberdares country club the base hotel/ Serena Sweetwaters in time for Lunch. After lunch, you will be transferred to the Ark where you will watch wild animals come and drink from the nearby water hole/ embark on an afternoon game drive at the Olpajeta conservancy. Overnight stay at Sweetwaters Serena. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 03: Aberdares / Ol pejeta conservancy – Lake Nakuru
After breakfast, you will depart Aberdares/ Olpajeta conservancy for Lake Nakuru to arrive in time for lunch. After Lunch, proceed for afternoon game drives at Lake Nakuru Park then proceed for overnight stay at Lake Naivasha Country Club. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 04: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara
After breakfast, you will depart Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 05: Masai Mara
Enjoy Full day at Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. Overnight stay at Mara Sopa Lodge. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
Day 06: Departure –
After breakfast, you will depart Masai Mara for Nairobi J.K.I.A to arrive in time for your onward destination with wonderful memories of you stay here in Kenya (Breakfast).
- Meet and Greet service by our local representatives at J.K.I.A Airport.
- Roundtrip transfers airport / hotel in Kenya.
- Accommodation as per choice of hotel / lodge (or similar).
- Meals on Half board while on safari.
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari.
- Transportation by a 4 X 4 Land Cruiser transport.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
- Temporary membership to Emergency Medical Evacuation Service whilst on safari
- All flights, airport taxes, security related fees, all Items of personal nature i.e. beverages, laundry, telephone, souvenirs etc.
- Medical insurance, tips / gratuities for driver / guide and hotel staff, any change in itinerary.
- Any extras not mentioned above e.g. extra meals, Visa fee.
- All Bank transfer fees while making the payments at USD 50 Nett per remittance transaction. Credit card payments will attract 5% surcharge of the total price of the package.