Masai Mara is undoubtedly the world’s top safari ad big five game destination and most importantly it plays host to one of the ‘Seven Wonders of the World’ – The Great Wildebeest Migration.
4 Nights / 5 Days Safari: Nairobi | Lake Naivasha and Masai Mara National Reserve:
Day 01: Arrival Nairobi
Upon your arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our Uniglobe Silverbird representative & be transferred to your Nairobi hotel for overnight. Overnight stay at Kenya Comfort Hotel.
Day 02: Lake Nakuru – Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, you will depart Nairobi for a Lake Nakuru day trip arriving in time for lunch. After Lunch, proceed for afternoon game drives at Lake Nakuru Park. Overnight stay at Pelican Lodge. (BLD)
Day 03: Lake Naivasha
After breakfast, you will depart Lake Naivasha for Masai Mara to arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drives. Overnight stay at Pelican Lodge. (BLD)
Day 04: Masai Mara
Enjoy Full day at Masai Mara with morning and afternoon game drives. Overnight stay at AA Lodge. (BLD)
Day 05: Departure
After breakfast, you will depart Masai Mara for Nairobi J.K.I.A to arrive in time for your onward destination with wonderful memories of you stay here in Kenya. (B)
- Meet and Greet service by our local representatives at J.K.I.A Airport.
- Round trip transfers airport / hotel in Kenya.
- Accommodation as per choice of hotel / lodge (or similar).
- 04 nights Full board accommodation during the safari program.
- 1-liter bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari.
- Transportation by a Safari built Non-Air conditioned Non-air-conditioned 4×4 Safari vehicle.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver guide.
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary.
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
- Temporary membership to Emergency Medical Evacuation Service whilst on safari.
- All flights, airport taxes, security related fees, all Items of personal nature i.e. beverages, laundry, telephone, souvenirs etc.
- Medical insurance, tips / gratuities for driver / guide and hotel staff, any change in itinerary.
- Any extras not mentioned above e.g. extra meals, Visa fee.
- All Bank transfer fees while making the payments at USD 50 Nett per remittance transaction. Credit card payments will attract 5% surcharge of the total price of the package.