6 Days Machame Route Kilimanjaro trek
After breakfast, the crew will celebrate your achievement with a traditional song as part of their farewell ceremony. You will present them with their tips. Setting off and descending into the moist green forest, it should take about three hours to reach the gate. Back to Moshi. There you can revive yourself and celebrate your achievement.Breakfast
Included in the Prices:
- — 3 Delicious meals a days, boiled and filtered drinking water while on the mountain.
- All park entrance, camping and rescue fees
- — Warm water for washing to be provided every morning and evening.
- — Oxygen Cylinder – only for emergency
- — English Speaking Guides (Wilderness First Responder certified), cook and porters
- — Staff salaries and fees.
- — Transport to/from national park gates.
- — First aid kit and pulse oximeter.
- — Emergency telephone between the guides and our office in Moshi town.
- — 3 litres of bottled drinking water to be provided on the first day your hike, on the mountain porters will fetch water from the streams to be boiled and filtered for you.
Excluded From the Prices:
- — Prices do not include sleeping bags
- — Gratuities
- — Soda/alcohol unless otherwise noted
- — Health insurance
- — Visa fees
- — International airfare
- — Laundry
- — All Meals and drinks in Moshi town